1. Do you have a retail storefront where we can stop by and browse through your selections? Unfortunately, not at this time. We are a custom bakery and bake everything fresh at the time of order. If you are local, you are encouraged to place your order online or by phone, and then you are more than welcomed to come by to pick it up when it is ready.
2. How is the best way to place an order? Because we are usually busy baking, email is the easiest way to get in touch with us. You can use our website to place an order or to "Contact Us" with a question or request to schedule a pick-up or tasting. We will give you a call to obtain the credit/debit card information. If you do not have access to a computer, you are certainly welcome to give us a call.
3. What if I don't see exactly what I am looking for? Are you willing to work with me to create a custom flavor combination or design? Yes. Our goal is to provide the best tasting, highest quality baked good you can imagine. Therefore, we would be happy to help make your imagination come to life.
4. Do you offer wholesale items to restaurants or retail outlets? Yes. Businesses can purchase and of our items at wholesale prices to sell at your establishment. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, we can work with you to create that perfect menu item. Let your customer base and our imagination be your guide.
5. What ingredients do you use? We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients we can find. When possible, we even try to buy local. You can rest assured that we use real butter, fresh eggs, high quality flours, and the sweetest seasonal fruit available.
6. What if I have a specific food allergy? All of our products are made in the same kitchen. What that means is, everything is baked in a kitchen that uses a variety of nuts, wheat, eggs, dairy products, fruits, and some vegetables. If there is a sensitivity to any of these items, we completely understand if you feel more comfortable looking elsewhere. Your health is of utmost importance to us. Should you have a question about specific product ingredients, please send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP.
7. What is your return policy? All food/coffee sales are final.
8. When ordering a wedding cake or celebration cake, the price says "per serving". What does that mean? "Per serving" means per piece of cake. Pricing in this manner is an industry standard.